Global Nails Spa - Worst Gell fill in 20 years!
Being from Canada I had to find a local salon for a quick gel fill.I was a walk in client and arrived towards the end of the day.
I had a 40 something male nail tech....who I must say was nice enough but he's just in the WRONG field...nails are NOT HIS thing. My problem is, when I walked in and asked if they do "gel" they should have said no. I don't thing they get too many gel requests.
The tech was rushing to get my nails done since everyone else was leaving for the day and I knew he was no where close to done.
They were the FATEST little spatulas I had ever seen, lumpy, bumpy and just terrible. I young lady asked if I'd like to pay now so she could close up the till...I asked how much, she said $50!! First of all I usually pay $35 in Canada at a reputable salon but to pay MORE for the worst fill of my life really pissed me off. I paid the $50 and said these are horrible I've never had such a bad job, they said come back on Monday and we will redo the set.
GARRRrrr just what I wanted to do on my HOLIDAY sped another couple hours in a salon but I was so upset with them I came back. I requested to have someone else but the "boss" lady took me aside explaining how the nail tech really wanted to make it up to me and show my he could do a good job. Against my better judgement I said okay....yup you guessed it another horrible job. I have pictures I'm going to try and post just so you can get a good idea.
I gave the guy an $8 tip because I felt bad for HIM lol. Like I say he's a nice guy just a horrible nail tech.
My advice is go somewhere else if you are looking for a good fill.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nail Salon
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "Our experience in the showroom was excellent. We were able to find a very nice bedroom set for a good price. We were scheduled for delivery and they only showed..."
- "I found them on the real yellow pages (a "professional handyman and cleaning service") so I thought they were legit. I hired this company (man and his wife in a..."
- "i have defective pool filter system bottom and top filter cracked from a manufacture defect since day one purchased. i have called Jandy pools and manufacture reps..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."